November 2016 Update
November was a bit of a slow month. I feel like I spent my time waiting for something to happen, and boy did a lot happen during this month!
I went to the Showroom Beauty event as well as the Caudalie Covent Garden through 30 Plus Bloggers network, and I got a lot more serious about blogging. We finally got a new camera which I've been loving so far. It's this one in case you're curious.
Shop the blog is now a fab new page which has some of my favourite beauty products from Showroom Beauty ready for you to buy if you need inspiration for the festive season.
1) What's In My Professional Makeup Kit? - Still one of my top posts, this generates the most interest.
2) Umrah Packing For Women - Still my second top post.
3) Artist of Makeup Eyeshadow & Eyeliner Review and Swatches - Surprisingly my 3rd top favourite post, probably because I really slated the NYX eyeshadows in my reviews.
4) The Creative's Guide To The Bullet Journal - This has crept back into the top 5, and I will be giving bullet journaling another go in the new year hopefully.
5) Artist of Makeup - Eyeshadow & Eyeliner Swatches and Review - This is another oldie but goldie which has sunk back into the top 5.
A HUGE increase in the number of views this month alhamdulillah (praise be to God). We've gone from 1,077 views last month to 1,902 this month! User sessions have increased from 722 last month to 983 this month!
Pinterest is still my number 1 referrer this month. 274 views up from 252 last month.
I dropped some Pinterest boards this month, so my following is now only 194 vs. 204 last month but we'll get it back up hopefully.
I had 116 views from Facebook this month. I've actively been promoting my content on the daily 30 Plus Bloggers group so this is a huge improvement from 53 views last month.
I have 16 followers on Facebook this month.
We had 43 views on Twitter this month which is exactly the same as last month. Not too bothered about this, but I am getting more active on Twitter so I want to see this number improve.
I have 182 followers on Twitter.
We had 21 views from Instagram which is the same as last month.
I have 450 followers on Instagram.
1 view from Google+ and still only 5 followers.
I'm happy views and sessions are up, and I hope by December we can make it to 2,000 views In Shaa Allah (If God Wills).